Home » Bangalore » Salarpuria Greenage New Project in Hosur Road, Bangalore
Salarpuria-Greenage-Cover

Salarpuria Greenage New launch Hosur Road, Bangalore coming soon to become another landmark project by Salarpuria Sattva Group. Salarpuria Greenage New Launch is coming up with 2, 3 & 4 Bhk Homes at an affordable price. The demand of new launch project in Hosur Road, Bangalore by Salarpuria Sattva Group will be high. It will come up with the attractive price offer that will give the benefit to the initial buyers. New Launch by Salarpuria Sattva Group will have plenty of amenities.

Salarpuria Greenage

Location & Neighbourhood

Salarpuria Greenage upcoming project at Hosur Road, Bangalore near to the Electronic City which enjoys good connectivity with the rest of the city as well as the country. Hence, which is the hub for a number of IT and other companies? Also regarded as NH-7, it is now emerged as a hottest real estate destination in Bangalore, while being the leading growth engine for the city. The areas around Hosur Road enjoy the advantage of strategic location. The newly constructed elevated expressway has shortened the travel distance and time between South Silk Board and Electronic City.

Salarpuria Greenage-Location-Map

About the structural details

Sprawling over acres of land, Salarpuria Greenage will be having 10 high rising towers which again will come with 21floors+Ground. These towers are all planned and designed by reputed architects keeping the Vastu Sastra in concern. The project will be providing 2, 3 and 4BHK luxurious apartments. In total, you will have the opportunity of selecting one among 1676units. The most enticing fact about this project is 25% of the total land proposed for the project will be used for residential purpose whereas the remaining 75% will be used for tailoring forests, which in a way will give you the opportunity to wake up to the fresh morning breeze and pleasant rays of the sun.

Salarpuria Greenage-Master plan

The apartments will be ranging between 1345-2870sq.ft with each sq.ft costing Rs 7000. This means the starting price for apartments with Salarpuria Greenage Bangalore is Rs 94.15lacs excluding development charges. While the project will have RCC approved structure, the interior will have PVC window panes, marble flooring and top graded fixtures in the kitchen and bathroom. The walls will be having royal emulsion paints which will be done as per your choice.

Project Details

Total Project Area: 21.00 Acres (80% Open)
Saleable Area: 1345-2870 sq. ft.
Project Details: 10 Towers 1676 Units 25 Floors
Configurations: Apartment | 2, 3, 4 BHK
Address: Hosur Road
City: Bangalore South

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*
*